Emotional turn International course
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Daria Litvina

Insights after the first class (dl 1st May) Empty Insights after the first class (dl 1st May)

Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:26 pm
We understand that you have thoughts and insights that were not expressed in class, so we invite you to share them by writing a short reflection (about 200 words).

You could also use this reflection to suggest 1-2 topics for a group project that may already appear after this first class.

The task is optional for BGU and EU (for HSE the task is required as part of the Perusall grade), but if you choose to write please upload your post until noon Monday 1.5.

Admin likes this post

Julia Vasileva

Insights after the first class (dl 1st May) Empty Re: Insights after the first class (dl 1st May)

Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:47 pm
We didn't have enough time to discuss this topic in more detail, but it seems to me that it would be interesting because it is as important as where and when the video was published (in which social network), how much feedback it received and whether it was distributed in other social network analyze the target audience of both two videos.In this case, I can assume that the video made in Israel is designed for a wider audience and creates a sense of belonging, there is no narrative of confrontation. While the Russian video is designed rather for a less wide audience, for example, "patriots", while for "the liberal side" this video. As well as the theme of the videos assumes a different amount of audience involvement, since not all people will be relevant to the topic of the suspension of Russian athletes from participating in the Tokyo Olympics under the national flag, and the Israeli video takes a more neutral theme of uniting the people, if I may say so
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum